We provide Air freight solutions for all types of goods through all the airports in the world, with a fast and safe service.
We offer direct door-to-door and consolidated air cargo transport from any airport to all destinations worldwide, for any commodity and size.
Rhenus Logistics can count on long-established relationships with the world's leading and best air carriers, guaranteeing an accurate and reliable service.
We integrate a logistics and customs consultancy offer for shipping practices.
Our Air Freight Department handles the entire bureaucratic phase of your shipment up to the delivery of the cargo, with an integrated consulting service on choosing the most suitable Incoterms and issuing AWB/MAWB/HAWB.
In addition, you can request optional premium services such as cargo insurance, Door to Door DDP service, space booking on flights, shipment tracking and much more.
- Standard service – 3–4 days of transit time
- Express service – The ideal solution for urgent and small shipments, as well as for goods that require more attention in pick-up and delivery times
- Door-to-door service – We organize door-to-door shipments by air with pick-up of goods directly from the sender's premises and delivery directly to the consignee's warehouse
- Charter service – Air freight solutions tailored to your needs and according to the availability of the best airlines through charter flights with booking even in times of increased traffic
We can deliver all around the world products requiring special needs and care, such as High fashion, Luxury, Pharma, ADR, Food & Beverage and Perishable goods.
Flexible and original global solutions aim at always identifying the best solution in the respect of terms of delivery required by clients on a worldwide scale.
- FCL (full container loading) to and from the world at really competitive rates thanks to the global centralized purchasing structure.
- LCL (Groupage) to and from the world through an HUB structure deployed on worldwide scale, which permits an optimization of international routes and a saving on delivery costs, while complying with quality and safety.
- RO/RO – Breakbulk – part/ full charter: Competence and reliability in the management of “special projects” and movement of special commodities.
- Combined: Possibility to study high customized services combining different transport modes (ocean and road – ocean and air – ocean and rail) constantly monitoring each shipment phase.