Rhenus Logistics acquired the C+G Logistics Group in February 2020. C+G Logistics have over 40 years of experience in the Irish market making them experts in packed chemical, raw materials and ingredient logistics. The company is now known as Rhenus Chemical Logistics Ireland Ltd.
From small Irish firms to large multinationals we offer warehousing, consolidation and distribution services for suppliers and manufacturers across the 32 counties of Ireland.
· 7,900 sq meters of dedicated warehousing
· Registered COMAH /Seveso III Upper Tier Site
· Holders of Custom and Excise Bonds
· Authorised by the Department of Agriculture to store and distribute animal feeds
· Hazardous storage segregation by class
· Dedicated flammable storage area (Zone 2)
· Dedicated pharmaceutical, food and feed storage area
Operating an own fleet of 15 vehicles (LGV’s/Rigids/Artics) delivering to all parts of Ireland.
· All vehicles fitted with full satellite tracking
· 1kg to 24,000kg payloads
· 24/48 hour delivery (depending on location)
· 32 county coverage
· All vehicles ADR compliant
· All driver’s ADR and GDP certified
· Temperature controlled deliveries available
We offer the following additional services
- Pumping (IBC/drum/pail) to customers onsite tanks
- Freight Forwarding working with our colleagues in Rhenus Logistics